Costa Rica
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi Folks. I've just completed my installation which includes an Intellichem governed Intellichlor all tied up to an Intellicenter. Despite all odds so far everything is going ok. I have a question though: is there any place I can see a log of each time the cell is activated and at what percentage? I'll appreciate your help and bumps on this. Thanks

I know the Screenlogic system provides Alerts for certain items, but not routine operations. Few here on the forum use the Intellichem to control things as it typcially fails when used in outdoor pools. But lets see if this bump helps get you some response.

I know the Screenlogic system provides Alerts for certain items, but not routine operations. Few here on the forum use the Intellichem to control things as it typcially fails when used in outdoor pools. But lets see if this bump helps get you some response.
Thanks sir. I imagine there has to be a log file lurking somewhere in the system.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.