Intellichlor diagnostics

Short story...Pool is almost 5 years old. This summer we have had issues keeping chlorine in the pool. Intellichlor IC40 constantly blinked check cell despite cleaning multiple times with water/muriatic acid. Cell showed 60% usage and failed to connect to Easy Touch showing COM LINK ERROR. Talked to a pool maintenance guy in our neighborhood and he said time to replace SWG. Replaced tonight with same SWG and it still shows COM LINK ERROR. All LED lights are green (cell no longer blinking). Help! I'm about to fill my pool in with dirt:mad:

- - - Updated - - -

Pool store said salt is 3400 and I verified at home with test strips. Pool store also said phosphates were 500?!! I have the large test kit and it doesn't test for phosphates but all other numbers are within range. We've SLAMMED the pool and have been manually adding chlorine via bleach while we waited to replace SWG.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.