Intellichem plus IC60 on an Intellicenter control system

nthomas

Aug 9, 2020
Orem, UT
I have an Intellicenter and an IC60 for a 40K pool. Im looking to automate the acid side using Intellichem, but also considering purchasing the extra pump for liquid chlorine as a backup to the IC60 or to quickly balance a season start or after heavy use. Does anyone know if this would work?

Thomas,

You won't find many IntelliChem users here... We tend to like the idea of human control of what we add to our pools. Automated control is great right up to the moment of impact.. :mrgreen:

We do have a few users, so maybe one of them will chime in..

Most of us have Stenner Acid pumps or something similar where we tell the pump how long to run and not rely on any automated feedback to adjust the pH.

Thanks,

Jim R.

I have the IntelliPH, not Intellichem. It’s pretty automated except for the testing part. I don’t think the intellichem ph sensor is all that reliable. I manually set a % at the IntelliPH control panel. I test my PH every 2-3 days and adjust the % up or down as needed. I’m pretty dialed in at the moment. I haven’t had to change the % in about a month.

So...I don’t think you need IntelliChem, but I do love the IntelliPH. It’s been a great addition to my pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.