Julpatperez

Oct 24, 2023
Riverside california
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Hi, thanks in advance. Read all posts that had similar but want to make sure I am not missing anything.
Had new panel installed in January. No issues until Monday, no lights came on ( scheduled in app) Went to app and Pentair is switching to the new “home” app, well I’m not getting anything and my pool is grayed out. So I assume it’s an app thing, call Pentair and they have me go to panel and lo and behold the panel is blank. Tried resetting breakers on panel and also on house. Husband tested and said there is power to panel.
I have been trying to get Pentair to get a company out here. (6 phone calls already this week)
Could I be unlucky and get a bad panel?
My interface is on and green lights, any thoughts is appreciated.

Attachments

• 25324453-FE01-404A-9E35-F6387EE022CE.jpeg
    25324453-FE01-404A-9E35-F6387EE022CE.jpeg
    300.1 KB · Views: 2
Did you press and hold the RESET button for 10 seconds?

Did you power down the panel, wait 15 minutes, and power it back up?

Have you had any lightning storms or power drops recently?

We have seen IntelliCenter PCBs get bricked from power issues.

Hi,
I did hold the reset button down for 10 sec
No storms etc

What do u mean power the panel down as it is blank, we did reset the breakers if that is what you mean, thank you

Just got call from pool warranty company and I am out of their area so back on phone with Pentair

Did you press and hold the RESET button for 10 seconds?

Did you power down the panel, wait 15 minutes, and power it back up?

Have you had any lightning storms or power drops recently?

We have seen IntelliCenter PCBs get bricked from power issues.
Pool warranty came out and the board was dead, he replaced the board but had to create all new account etc to get it connected. Thankful he was very knowledgeable. Just have to add the schedules again, but happy it is up and running

Reactions: Jimrahbe