IntelliCenter Upgrade from EasyTouch Advice Request

tucsontico

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 30, 2014
Tucson, AZ
As per my signature block, I own a 2012 vintage EasyTouch panel with a QuickTouch 4-button remote. I don't have ScreenLogic but did install an Autelis WiFi controller to allow remote control of the system via WiFi. I've reviewed most of the IntelliCenter posts but have a few questions for my situation. Since the Autelis company seems to have shut down, I'd like to have a fully supported remote option when my Autelis controller dies (and it eventually will in the AZ heat). We do travel a bit and being able to check on the pool status and modify pump times, etc. is important to us.

Since I only have a basic pool (1 automated diverter valve) with no spa or fancy features other than an in-floor cleaning system, I'm wondering if the EasyTouch to IntellCenter panel upgrade is worth the $$$ or is there a better (less expensive) automation solution to replace my Autelis controller. I am fully invested in the Apple ecosystem so any potential automation change has to play well with Apple products, e.g., iPhone, iPad and Mac OS. Appreciate any advice from the forum experts!

The IntelliCenter has an integrated wireless app for local and remote control of the system. The app runs on the iPhone or iPad.