New Orleans
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I recently upgraded my EasyTouch-8 to Intellicenter-8 panel. Love the interface and have learned the in's and out's of Circuits & Features [thanks to Jim and others]. However, I'm having trouble "Remote Logging In". No problem with Local Login [WAN], but Remote is N/A...
I have the following:
1. Username / PW are correct - For Admin, Me...
2. Web Access Enabled on Panel
3. Check Internet connection on Panel: OK
4. Firmware Updated [via Online]
I can easily login with the App on my phone [whilst on Wi-Fi] and can login on my PC via: www.intellicenter2.com. But, NO-JOY-EVER on Remote login. Any suggestions?? Thank you, Shannon

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to SETTINGS - USER PORTAL on your OCP and Login to Existing Account.

That connects your panel to the Pentair servers for REmote Access. Without being connected things only work in Local mode.

1714584088860.png

Allen, thank you... I've read through and executed the above tasks, but still no Remote Connection ablity... I say that because I'm attempting to login via the Pentair IntelliCenter App on my phone with NO-Wi-Fi on - - thus, emulating a "remote connection." I can still login with the App when I have Wi-Fi enabled and I'm on my LAN and I can login on my PC through www.intellicenter2.com [with my login credentials].
See the attached files/screenshots of my setup... I'm not too sure what exactly the "Intellicenter Control System" is?? I don't have my Intellicenter hooked up via Wi-Fi, but rather directly plugged in via the LAN port on the back of the Intellicenter board - - Maybe that's my whole problem????... I simply have the Intellicenter-8 board installed on my Pentair Power Center... Shannon

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Logged.In.jpg
    Logged.In.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Do.I.Need.Wifi.jpg
    Do.I.Need.Wifi.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
What you circled is simply saying your IntelliCenter panel needs to be connected to the Internet.

You need to call Pentair Support and ask them to check if their server can see your panel connection.

Do you have any firewalls on your local network?

Do you have a simple password for your Pentair login with no special characters? Only letters and number?