Intellicenter Scheduling

jwoz

Dec 19, 2023
Pennsylvania
Hello -
I'm new to pool automation and pool management in general. I am a member of a USA Swim Club that maintains a pool during the winter months. We take an outdoor pool, encapsulate it in an air filled, positive pressure "dome" and run practice throughout the winter months. We use the Intellicenter to control 2 ETI 400s and have configured several features to manage supplemental hot air inside our dome.

I have schedules set for the pool heaters and 3 air heaters (features). My question is if there is a way to organize the schedules on screen so they are easier to review? I currently have 50 schedules and there doesn't seem to be rhyme/reason to the way they are organized in the app or the web portal (intellicenter2.com). Is there a way I can move around (drag/drop) the schedules to organize/group them in a way that makes more sense to me?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Welcome to TFP.

Unfortunately I have not seen any ability to organize the schedules.

Pentair is migrating IntelliCenter users from IntelliCenter2 to Pentair Home app and we will see what development goes into Pentair Home.

I suggest you call Pentair Support and explain the features you are looking for and maybe we will get it in future development.

A feature to organize schedules (as well as Aux/Feature Circuits and Circuit groups) has been on the "punch/wish lists" that I routinely transmit to Pentair for several years now.
They have in fact acknowledged this would be a useful feature but as of this writing, there is no movement yet on this topic.
Maybe someday but who knows. I'm sure this added feature remains low on their priority lists.
r.