In Progress - Near Lake Lewisville (Lots of Pics)

I know that most of the ones I have watch they acid washed the next day. I don't have any idea if acid washing is okay or good for the same day. I guess you could call the maker of the plaster and see what they say or even read one of the bags to see what it says there.

Kim

Here are some more shots of thr stone work. And pool filling!
ef351a7d7138a948727d90fb1c2ea0bd.jpg
518e303fbf4425f1175d21a45ec864a7.jpg
f96610a5ce3531b8542a6de7a6059064.jpg
a9dd194410345dba278f013fccdbbeff.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

LOL I can just see people standing around enjoying your pool and area. Chatting and much laughter happening with the drinks sitting on the column tops!

You KNOW you are going to have to buy some plastic drinking stuff. You do NOT want glass anywhere near the pool.

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Pool looks great...water color is exactly same as mine and I have gotten a lot of compliments on it so far
I love the water color. I'm not sure I would have picked french gray on my own do to a lack of pictures online. It was the darkest we could get without an up charge .... Glad we got it though, it looks natural and is really dynamic. Tile is great too [emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.