Willis, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
We are planning to have an in-pool table included in our build and would like any feedback regarding the possibility of the cleaner's cable tangling and/or wrapping around the table pedestal.

The risk assessment part of my brain cringes anytime I think of one. It will be used as a launch pad / double jump spot by any kid who ever sees it. And I cannot blame them. I'd probably be the one to test it. Hafta make sure its good and sturdy so they don't get hurt, you know ? :ROFLMAO:

But then I see the pool day canceled because *I'm* in the ER for overriding my risk assessment.

Is it a swim up table or will there be stools ? With stools I'd just make them the proper height to turn around and use the patio as the table.

I doubt there is any way to keep any cleaner from having a problem with an in-pool table.
Jim,

One might think (hope) in this day and age of robotic cleaners, there'd be a feature/technology (similar to robotic floor cleaners) that would prevent them from venturing into a specific area.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.