In desperate search of a Carribean Blue Liner

Malou

Hi all,

Our pool builder is working with Latham Pool liners and I cannot find the right liner for a desired aqua blue which doesn’t look too green and resembles a rich and vibrant carribean sea look. Since we have a tanning ledge and a lot of steps I feel most liners look to brown in the area of shallow water.

Would appreciate some pool pictures with the name of the pool liner to make this decision a lot less stressful!

I want a liner that doesn’t have too much visible pattern either. Searching for a very smooth and minimalistic look.

Thank you.
Maria

Hey Malou and Welcome !!!!

Here's a good collection of patterns to peruse. Keep in mind that any pics you see are a momentary snapshot of that point in the season. Time of day, year, and the weather will make that same pool vary with 100 shades. That same pool will look different only a couple hours later. All you have to do is get remotely close to what you like and you'll see your shade and many others that you didn't even know you'd like.

Also, check this post for the visual I wrote up for somebody else.

Reactions: Malou
Hi all,

Our pool builder is working with Latham Pool liners and I cannot find the right liner for a desired aqua blue which doesn’t look too green and resembles a rich and vibrant carribean sea look. Since we have a tanning ledge and a lot of steps I feel most liners look to brown in the area of shallow water.

Would appreciate some pool pictures with the name of the pool liner to make this decision a lot less stressful!

I want a liner that doesn’t have too much visible pattern either. Searching for a very smooth and minimalistic look.

Thank you.
Maria
We installed Latham Gray Mosaic liner with no border 4 years ago. What a difficult decision picking the liner! I absolutely love the color from shallow to deep with no regrets. I think the color is light turquoise, even though some posts disagree that it is turquoise. Regardless of the color name, it is beautiful. The grey liner above the water also looks elegant, receiving many compliments.

Attachments

• IMG_2163.JPG
    IMG_2163.JPG
    724.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2322.jpeg
    IMG_2322.jpeg
    281.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2042.jpeg
    IMG_2042.jpeg
    732.1 KB · Views: 15
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.