In desperate need of advice

Looks good. Looks level enough for me. My pool is about a inch or so out of level so dont feel bad.

I do recommend ditching those "B" adapters that are hooked to your plunger valves. Hopefully your sand filter/pump came with the larger wall connections for you to do so.

I really like the mulch, you said that it was rubber?

Yup rubber mulch :) I wasnt comfortable enough cutting the walls yet.... Might save that for another time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So to put an end to my summer adventure :) this is how it currently looks and the enjoyment it gives .. Worth the hassle (even the liner cutting fiasco)

null-23.jpg

Enjoy!! And many thanks to everyone here.. I could 't have done it without this place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful job! Gives me more confidence on my project to see all of your pics. Can't wait to get done with my leveling so I can get to the fun stuff!

So it looks like you put the foam and tarp over the pavers and the pool legs sit on top of both, squashing down to the paver?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.