IC40 shows 0 salt but cell on?

My IC 60 had a solid red salt light on. I tested my salt and it was 3400 ppm. I clean the cell. Still nothing.

I replaced the the flow switch and it's back to normal.

Where is the "replace flow switch light".......

Flow Switch Assembly Replacement For Pentair 520736 IC-20 IC-40 Systems 787639367468 | eBay

I don't think the flow switch functionality is well-documented in any of Pentair's manuals. Shame on Pentair for hiding such critical functionality in a "flow switch" and then neglecting to tell people about it.

I had to replace my flow switch again a few months ago after my salt readings started dropping for no reason at all. After replacing the switch, everything went back to normal. Again.

I don't know who was the first person to discover this fix, but I owe him/her for saving me a bunch of money on new cells.

OK all my lights are GREEN on my Intellichlor IC40 and the salt output level is set at 40% with 2 Green lights on but on my Easytouch when I check diagnostics to get my salt level it shows 0 ppm. The status light shows OK-No errors!!!!!!! Where is the issue?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.