Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Hi,

I've seen a couple of threads about this, one specifically that had my exact same issue, but I've not seen any solutions or explanations. Hopefully my reposting this issue isn't a problem, would be happy to have someone simply point me to a previous solution if one exists.

I enabled email notifications on my IntelliCenter and a soon as I did I started receiving the following error 1-3 times per day:

IntelliChlor 1: Communication Lost

Note: This usually indicates that the 4-wire communication cable between IntelliChlor and IntelliChem has been disrupted in some manner. Please check this wiring.

I then immediately receive a second email that says the error has cleared.

All of my equipment is brand new and has only been running for ~6 weeks. The SWG has only been up and running for ~2 weeks. The pump runs 24/7 and the notifications I'm receiving are not at the same time each day, and as far as I can tell have no correlation to the schedules that I have configured. My pool schedule runs 24/7 and all other schedules simply run "on top" of the pool schedule to increase the pump speed for various things (heater, skimming, etc).

I guess my question is, is this a known issue or glitch in IntelliCenter? Or is this an actual problem that needs to be investigated? As far as I can tell the cell is working great, and my FC is super dialed in at this point so these errors are more annoying/concerning than they are actually affecting anything.

Turn off the emails.

Maybe in a future IntelliCenter update you can try it again.

• Haha
Reactions: treyrich
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.