iAquaLink programmed schedule change does not seem to take effect immediately?

Desmond.TFP

Nov 26, 2012
Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I used the iAquaLink app to delete an existing schedule and add a new one. Should the new one take effect immediately? If I turn the panel from Auto to Service mode, then back to Auto, should it now be following the new schedule even if the old one had the pump ON right now & the new one would have it OFF?

Mine appears to still be following the old schedule, which still had a few more hours of running time to go today.

Thanks!

Did you switch between the two schedule pages available? There's a little weirdness that I've seen when switching schedules as the iAqualink system seems to only look at which schedule page it is using once a day. I've noticed strange things when switching between schedule pages, as I have a winter and a summer schedule set up. It seems to work itself out after a day or so which is why I'm supposing that it only looks at what schedule it uses once a day.

You might try power cycling the breaker that that the main iAqualinK board is running from to see if that forces it to re-initialize things, or just wait 24 hours for it to fix itself on it's own.

The new schedule should take effect immediately. I actually just was testing this with mine and added a new speed. It was within the scheduled time and changed speeds to the new speed. But really just power cycle and move on.

I have had strange things happen with scheduling. A few times if I change a program - in this case the days it is set to run - from M-F to all Days or something else it doesn't always change.

What I have started doing is adding a new item with my new intended schedule - then I delete the old one. That seems to fix any ghosting of the old schedule.

I used the iAquaLink app to delete an existing schedule and add a new one. Should the new one take effect immediately? If I turn the panel from Auto to Service mode, then back to Auto, should it now be following the new schedule even if the old one had the pump ON right now & the new one would have it OFF?

Mine appears to still be following the old schedule, which still had a few more hours of running time to go today.

Thanks!
While it is a bit of a pain, the best way to change programming is to erase every program in the system and start new. Its easy to get overlapping programs, groups, etc. that you have to chase down and clear out. Write down what you have as a record for when you go back. Takes a little longer but makes life "troublefree."

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.