iAquaLink 3.0 Connection Issues

Dennyhle

May 11, 2021
California
Used to work flawlessly for months without disconnects. It now appears offline and when I go to the box, all 3 LEDs are solid red, yellow, and green, which means no errors. When I check my router though, I do not see my iAquaLink connected to the router. It is on a dedicated 2.4ghz SSID. I can fix it by doing a reset and connecting to my wifi again but then it disconnects again in a few days. Even if it disconnects, why doesn't it reconnect? I am able to manually reconnect after a reset every time. Also the LEDs doesn't show any errors which is odd.

I've also done a wifi channel analysis and the channel I have it on is not in use by any neighbors.

Any ideas?

What authentication is on the SSID?

Have you tried running the SSID open without any authentication password?

Used to work flawlessly for months without disconnects. It now appears offline and when I go to the box, all 3 LEDs are solid red, yellow, and green, which means no errors. When I check my router though, I do not see my iAquaLink connected to the router. It is on a dedicated 2.4ghz SSID. I can fix it by doing a reset and connecting to my wifi again but then it disconnects again in a few days. Even if it disconnects, why doesn't it reconnect? I am able to manually reconnect after a reset every time. Also the LEDs doesn't show any errors which is odd.

I've also done a wifi channel analysis and the channel I have it on is not in use by any neighbors.

Any ideas?
Mine does the same thing. Power cycle fixes it every time.