I think I went too far on my test kit storage

So. And believe me, I appreciate the over engineering. :salut: But the case and foam alone costs more than the TFpro does.

I mean. As much as I love the TFpro, it doesn't satisfy the itch to walk around with a nuclear football, but it's still amazing otherwise. :ROFLMAO:

Promise me you'll pretend to answer the phone with a 'yes sir' and repeat a 20 digit alpha numeric sequence before pressing the speed stir button.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
baroness von sketch baronesscbc GIF

I like it!
Just don’t leave it laying around town anywhere or this may happen to you
🤣😂🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: JamesW and Newdude
So. And believe me, I appreciate the over engineering. :salut: But the case and foam alone costs more than the TFpro does.

I mean. As much as I love the TFpro, it doesn't satisfy the itch to walk around with a nuclear football, but it's still amazing otherwise. :ROFLMAO:

Promise me you'll pretend to answer the phone with a 'yes sir' and repeat a 20 digit alpha numeric sequence before pressing the speed stir button.
I promise I will. I can see the eye-rolls from my wife already.

• Love
Reactions: Newdude
Newdude is right. I certainly appreciate the quality and workmanship that went into your kit. That said, the TFPro and/or the TFPro Salt is a much better value money wise. However, I somehow think you weren't setting out with price in mind..........that's a cool looking kit (y)(y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: AW139
Newdude is right. I certainly appreciate the quality and workmanship that went into your kit. That said, the TFPro and/or the TFPro Salt is a much better value money wise. However, I somehow think you weren't setting out with price in mind..........that's a cool looking kit (y)(y)(y)
If I was trying to save money, I think installing my pool last year was a big mistake.... lol

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Leebo and Newdude
monthly photo contest
GREAT suggestion Kul !!!

What would be more TFP than a coolest test kit contest ? Lots of people have DIY'd a case from a tackle box up to the Armageddon proof case above.

Maybe @Texas Splash will put it in the rotation one of these months.

What would really complete the case is some embossed foil labels for each chemical compartment and a nice laminated color instruction sheet for the testing procedures secured into the top of the case. A brass tag on the outside of the case stating the contents and owner name would complete the cool 😎 look. You could stroll into any pool party with and be the BOSS -

like a boss GIF

I would have the internal compartment gyroscopically stabilized so that the reagents were always upright regardless of which way the case was oriented.

I would also make the case, bulletproof, bombproof and fireproof.

I would have a method to inject nitrogen into the case when it was closed so that the internal atmosphere was inert.

I would make the case temperature controlled to keep the reagents at the optimal storage temperature.

I would have an individual scale for each reagent so that you always know how much reagent you have left.

But, if you want to be cavalier about storing your test reagents, that’s your choice.

That’s awesome!!Is that a Pelican case?Organization and neatness is the key to success
I would have the internal compartment gyroscopically stabilized so that the reagents were always upright regardless of which way the case was oriented.

I would also make the case, bulletproof, bombproof and fireproof.

I would have a method to inject nitrogen into the case when it was closed so that the internal atmosphere was inert.

I would make the case temperature controlled to keep the reagents at the optimal storage temperature.

I would have an individual scale for each reagent so that you always know how much reagent you have left.

But, if you want to be cavalier about storing your test reagents, that’s your choice.
That would be the first $5,000 dollar test kit sell the idea to Taylor “the new K-5000 test kit”!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.