I ordered the wrong auto chlorinator. Help?

jbeal9

Jun 14, 2012
I got in a big rush and accidentally ordered an auto chlorinator for an in ground pool rather than above ground. By the time I realized my mistake, it had already shipped. It haven't received it yet. I have everything on my 26' Intex AG already hard plumbed with 1 1/2" pvc so hoping I can simply plumb this in as well. Any hope for that?

That is what I thought you meant.......I wonder what the difference is? I have someone I can ask to step in and answer your question.

Now I have a question for you............why do you want this? I see you have been on TFP since 2012 so you should know the tablets (Tabs or pucks) you put in that will add stuff to your water. Most of them add CYA. After a while the CYA will get so high it will be almost impossible to put in enough FC.

Now if you want it for vacations and such then that is fine. But for day to day use they are not so okay. Just so you know.

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.