I made a pool logger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop. Rewind. I was just trying to give JL credit where credit was due.
Russell, I will be happy to contribute to your effort if you need any. However, I am not versed in mobile apps.
Embedded and Windows desktop is my thing. Just saying.

To all, the pool logger is still very much in beta but it works enough that I want everyone to use it. So registration is open to all now. Go to poollogger.com and sign up if you want. Have fun! Let me know if you have any problems and make sure to check your junk mail if you don't see the registration email.

I am excited. I just made the functions for changing Ph. I am hoping to add this to the pool logger in the next few days. Stay tuned. Still trying to think about how best to display the suggestions and what to include in the settings panel.

RussellC,

Liking the logger. Like the fact it reminds you to test. Would really like to be able to set the amount of time between the test reminders. In other words, I would like to set the logger to remind me to test every day for FC, but only once a week for pH. You know make it flexible so that I can set it to my schedule.

Again just a suggestion. Keep up the good work!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
RussellC,

Liking the logger. Like the fact it reminds you to test. Would really like to be able to set the amount of time between the test reminders. In other words, I would like to set the logger to remind me to test every day for FC, but only once a week for pH. You know make it flexible so that I can set it to my schedule.

Again just a suggestion. Keep up the good work!

Good suggestions! Adding it to the list! Would anyone be interested in Text Message reminders?

To all, the pool logger is still very much in beta but it works enough that I want everyone to use it. So registration is open to all now. Go to poollogger.com and sign up if you want. Have fun! Let me know if you have any problems and make sure to check your junk mail if you don't see the registration email.

Awesome, I've been waiting! I signed up and haven't received the authentication email yet. How long does it take?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.