I hate birds !!!

Hey Beens, another VABeach'er. Good to see I'm not the only one dealing with this headache. Its such a pain in the arse to deal with that difficult vacuum hose over and over again, I've been trying to find a better solution to it, will def take a good look at the Pool Blaster Max vacuum that you use. Good results with it??

Wife and I have been outside around the pool area and she actually saw them do a bombing run and drop the poop sac out of their mouth right in to the pool. BLEH!

I really like the vacuum. My pool is "only" 18' compared to your 24' but I think it would still be handy. It's great for quick pickups. When I'm just going for a few things here and there on the bottom of the pool I can usually get 2 vacuums in before a recharge. The battery is really great. It lasts a long time. I've even managed a pretty thorough vacuum with it and right as I get to the end it finally starts to lose power. I haven't ever remembered to actually time it but I'd swear the thing runs for a good solid 30 minutes. The bag is pretty tiny so you can't pick up tons of big stuff without emptying between. The whole thing is kinda like a dustbuster for your pool.

If you've got a big vacuum job you'd probably have to split it up but for a quick pick up before going for a swim or a quick pickup after these ridiculous birds, it's great!

This is our first year with an inground pool. We have had some uninvited guests swimming in our pool. I have yet to catch them, but they have left plenty of poop and feathers behind. Looks like mallard ducks from the feathers in the pool. I hate them too. The amount of poop left on the coping, decking and the bottom of the pool is disgusting.
May have to hang out some cds.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.