I had to replace my pressure gauge and now with the new one my PSI at completely Clean is at 25 with no DE added. Why is my pressure so high now?

RayAlv007

Mar 15, 2023
Michigan
I wonder if my pressure was always at these levels but my old pressure guage wasn't correct? If the filter is clean is it ok to have a PSI from 25-30 when running at full speed(3,000)? At low speeds its around 15 which is higher than before but under the danger range from what I've seen.

I wonder if my pressure was always at these levels but my old pressure guage wasn't correct? If the filter is clean is it ok to have a PSI from 25-30 when running at full speed(3,000)? At low speeds its around 15 which is higher than before but under the danger range from what I've seen.
What size filter? What type of filter? What pump (brand/model) are you running at 3000rpm? That kind of pressure is very high under normal conditions. If cartridge, even though it may have been cleaned, how old is/are the cartridge(s)?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.