I am sick of seeing snow!!!

Beez said:
Cold weather is not ideal, but tolerable as long as it is dry. It's the winter precip that I couldn't take! I bet we would all agree that SoCal weather is the best if it just wasn't in California... :roll:
:mrgreen:

Hey, weren't you going to go away since you had nothing to add :grrrr: :lol:

Hate to say it, but I have to agree with you though. I love the weather, and don't know where else I would go, but this place is just too screwed up (but that's a whole 'nother thread!).

I am so sick of this weather too considering the fact that:

I almost totaled my car on my birthday going out of my driveway and sliding down an ice covered hill almost going over a steep embankment <stepping off the porch onto an ice covered sidewalk SHOULD have been my first clue to go back into the house and sit down>. :hammer: :shock:

Almost tearing the under-gutchies off my Jetta, not even two weeks later, from a berm I ultimately straddled because the roads were covered in that 4 letter word that begins with S! :shock:

Having my car's driver's side mirror struck by a salt truck last week while it was parked, unoccupied in front of the house. :shock:

Looking outside right now makes me sick!!! :puker:

simicrintz said:
Glad to hear it! I love you, man!!
love3.gif

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.