How will color look? Pool remodel with reconstructed spa wall so old Pebble Tec out New Wet Edge installed

realgmidge

Jun 18, 2023
orlando, florida
We're having our pool renovation started in about a week. They are removing a glass block spa wall and replacing with concrete and tile. Had firs Diamond Bright, then 15 yrs ago went with pebble tec finish called "Sandy Beach" with a lifetime finish however due construction issues that has to be redone. Anyway we are going with a Wet Edge signature matrix pebble finish and have narrowed o,ur choices down to Tahoe or a lighter Gray because we've heard darker colors could have issues with scale. With either choice we will be adding some abalone shells . If anyone can pose images of either of these so I can get an idea of the look. We are in the Orlando,Florida area.

Any pics and or ideas welcome. Thank you in advance, your input will be greatly appr

FLORIDA in the house!!! HI! Do I ever have a link for you!!!

I hope you find something you like! Let us know!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.