HOW TO MAKE: Pool, spa, and waterfall lights different?

Taddpool

Jul 31, 2023
Tomball, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Hey yall I’ve searched far and wide for an answer and I can’t find one.

GOAL: I want to be able to set the pool, spa, and waterfall at different colors. (Example - pool blue, hot tub red, and waterfall purple)

I have Pentair everything. I have the microbrites. I have a transformer on each of these sections.

Additional win: is there a way to set a favorite, so I can hit one button next time to make it this way.

What is your automation or light control?

Tad,

When you turn on your lights, do they all come on at once?

To have independent control of each light, or set of lights, they need an individual relay and an individual transformer.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Tad,

To have independent control of each light, or set of lights, they need an individual relay and an individual transformer.

Thanks,

Jim R.
I have that.
Tad,

Thanks,

Jim R.
i have 4 transformers

Are the 4 transformers powered through 4 AUX relays?

Tad,

The transformer on the right is actually the Power Center for your SWCG.

But.. You do have 3 light transformers, so that means you should be able to turn on one light at a time. If you can do that, you can set the light to any color you want.

Each of your lights should have a Circuit Function of IntelliBrite.

You should be able to just pick the color you want?????

Lights page.JPG

Thanks,

Jim R.

Tad,

The transformer on the right is actually the Power Center for your SWCG.

But.. You do have 3 light transformers, so that means you should be able to turn on one light at a time. If you can do that, you can set the light to any color you want.

Each of your lights should have a Circuit Function of IntelliBrite.

You should be able to just pick the color you want?????

View attachment 539130

Thanks,

Jim R.
I can turn them on and off as I choose.
Pool, spa, and waterfall.

I can’t go to the pool and select blue, the spa and select red, and the waterfall white.

Tad,

Using my screenshot above..

Make sure you are in the "IntelliBrite" tab..

You turn on just the pool light and then select the color you want and hit save..

Then you do the same for the Spa light...

And then the waterfall light..

One at a time

If that does not work, then tell me what happens?? As an example.. If you turn on just the pool light and then select blue, does the light change to blue?? It may take a little while to change.. You should hear the relay (for that one light) clicking as it pulses the number of times it needs for that color. After you save it.. If you turn it back on, it should still be blue.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.