How to keep Spiders out of pool?

Dec 3, 2014
Cypress, Texas
Not sure where to post this thread, but I'm having trouble with spiders hanging out in my pool. They like to float on top of the water when the pump isn't running and hang out under the ledge when the water is being circulated.
We have the house and yard sprayed for pests monthly, but was wondering if there was anything that could be done to keep them away from the pool? Any ideas?

Those fishing spiders and such are crazy this time of year. Throughout the entire season really. And they pack your skimmer which can be intimidating. What has helped me is perimeter instect control - either spraying or granuals around the pool decking in such a way it won't run into the pool if there's a heavy rain. It's never 100% perfect, bt it helps. Not just with those spiders, but also scorpions and rollie pollies whcih I get a lot of as well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.