How to determine what LED replacement bulb

Oct 14, 2016
Virginia Beach
I pulled the housing out to see if I could identify what type of LED bulb to buy. I'm not really sure if the markings on the housing would help to ascertain that info. Can anyone help? Here is a pic of the housing. Thanks.

Attachments

• 735325984988430453.jpg
    735325984988430453.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 66
Looks like a generic Pentair fixture. The Sunseeker lamp listed for the 120v "Amerlite" fixture is what you want (but double check the bulb in there to make sure that it's actually 120v and that the sticker isn't just wrong).

Looks like a generic Pentair fixture. The Sunseeker lamp listed for the 120v "Amerlite" fixture is what you want (but double check the bulb in there to make sure that it's actually 120v and that the sticker isn't just wrong).
Ok thanks. I'll do that. It's funny that the fixture is a pentair and all the other equipment is Hayward. Guess they just used what was on the truck that day

By a huge margin, the Amerilite (formerly American Pool Products, bought by Pentair at least 25 years ago) is the standard for pool lights. Because they are so dominate in the industry, virtually every manufacturer makes a light that fits that niche.
When your pool was built Hayward may not have made a light and niche.
Be sure to get a new lens gasket. The silicone ones are best.

Reactions: dfwnoob
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.