How to clean water line

Jul 8, 2011
This is my first full season with our vinyl liner pool. I have noticed a scum line on the liner at the water line. I started using a magic eraser and the pool liner print started to rub off (I was pushing too hard). What are a few other ways to maintain the water line? Also, what is the best way to clean the liner track? Thanks!

20 x 44.5 single roman end, ~33,000 gallons, 10 feet deep, garrett vinyl liner, Hayward SwimClear Cartridge Filter, Hayward 2 HP Pump, Cirrcupool RJ60 SWG, Hayward 140k BTU Heater, Polaris 380 with Booster Pump

Thanks!

20 x 44.5 single roman end, ~33,000 gallons, 10 feet deep, garrett vinyl liner, Hayward SwimClear Cartridge Filter, Hayward 2 HP Pump, Cirrcupool RJ60 SWG, Hayward 140k BTU Heater, Polaris 380 with Booster Pump

I picked up Tile and Vinyl Cleaner (Pacifi Clear, manufactured for Water Technique). Has anyone tried this product or something similar? If so, did it work? The product states that it's safe for pools.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.