South Carolina
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hi All, i have a Jandy variable speed pump hooked up to iaqualink. what i can’t figure out is how to configure the pump settings (schedule, speed etc) all i see on the app is the ability to turn the pump on and off. i’ve included pictures below, but if other info is needed let me know! thanks team

Attachments

• IMG_4295.jpeg
    IMG_4295.jpeg
    601.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4294.jpeg
    IMG_4294.jpeg
    533.4 KB · Views: 10
On the app, in the top right corner is a button to go to web version. That is where you can then go to Menu, Settings.

It is easier if you can login from a computer to the iAqualink website.

Show a screen shot of your app.

wow, i can’t believe i didn’t know that existed!

thanks, not the best interface but i think i can see how to adjust speed and schedule

wow, i can’t believe i didn’t know that existed!

thanks, not the best interface but i think i can see how to adjust speed and schedule
It will walk you through a series of steps to select the pump then set up speeds.
Then move to schedule to set up schedules for those speeds.

If you have further questions, post a screen shot of your schedule and pump speeds as that is easier for someone to view.

Reactions: Newdude
this may seem silly, but how do you set it for the pump to run 24/7? i’m not seeing a logical way to do that…

Attachments

• IMG_4308.png
    IMG_4308.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 3
this may seem silly, but how do you set it for the pump to run 24/7? i’m not seeing a logical way to do that…
Well unfortunately that is one of the quirks with iAquaLink. It can be set for 23 hrs and 59 minutes but not 24 hrs
I run mine 23 hrs. just to make it easy to remember. So just change your end time to 5am which then it will be 23 hrs. I would at least have a 15min gap between stop and start - to let the motor completely shutdown and cool off.

You have to select the line, then press EDIT at bottom, then put in time and hit End Time. Then hit SAVE.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.