EndlessSummerAZ

May 18, 2023
Phoenix
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
How can I adjust the auto fill in the picture? I tried turning in the direction of the arrows but it seems like they are stuck and don’t want to rotate. The waterline is below where it should be and I don’t hear the auto fill running. When the start up company came out it had rained the day prior and the pool was a little fuller than it should be so I think they might have set it too high so it isn’t filling as needed.

Attachments

• IMG_8649.jpeg
    IMG_8649.jpeg
    608.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8650.jpeg
    IMG_8650.jpeg
    494.8 KB · Views: 13
Looks like it should rotate.

Why not call the Pool Builder about it?

PB wasn’t great. Got it to adjust. Raised the float up but still doesn’t seem to be turning on even though water level is low. I guess a call will be in order.

Check that a valve in the water line to the leveler is not closed.

That's a paralevel autofill and it looks like its maxed out. If you can rotate the gray float to the left, you may get a little bit more height out of it. If the water level is to low you can get an extension kit but they are a bit hard to find. I got mine from AZ pools.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.