How many hours per day do you run your pump?

That is one of the qualification that I made .... or intended to.
You may need longer run times for adequate skimmer or chlorine generation (with a SWG ;) ).

What is the % output of your SWG if you are running 24/7?

If you cut the pump run time in half, just double the % output on the SWG ... etc.

Thanks for the advice! I keep the output set at about 30% most of the time. I will try increasing the output and lowering the pump run time and see what happens.

Central Florida, fully exposed pool to brutal sun, water temp at least 86 degrees, frequent rain, never more than 4 hours a day in the summer, usually noon-4pm, and if forecast is dry and not windy, noon-2pm 2 hours only. Zero algae, but requires more frequent brush/vac due to debris on floor every so often. I do keep my FC between target and shock though, because unpredictable heavy rain and unexpected heavy bather load. Still only lose 2.5-4.5ppm FC/day when no bathers or rain.

Central Florida here as well with similar circumstances, full sun, water temp 89-90 and rain. I do have a SWG that's currently set at 75% and I run my single speed pump from noon-7pm. The 75% keeps my chlorine at 6-7ppm with a CYA of 70.

2 hours in early morning hours and 2 hours in afternoon. This is when stenner injects chlorine or we could run it a little less.

Also run it when people are in the pool or the robot is cleaning...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.