How do I get rid of green discolored spots in my pool?

thumpaulina

May 28, 2023
Houston
Hi. So we are currently dealing with some algae, and increasing the chlorine levels seemed to have taken care of it. We have some discolored spots throughout our pool (plastered walls) though, and we don't know how to get rid of it. My husband looked into it and stumbled upon vitamin C, but we want to hear your thoughts first before we start using elbow grease and just rubbing vitamin C on it. I've attached a picture so you can see for yourself. That's just about a 4th of the area. Any suggestions? Thanks so much!

Attachments

• 20230601_100458.jpg
    20230601_100458.jpg
    594.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20230601_100559.jpg
    20230601_100559.jpg
    748.3 KB · Views: 5
Did you first perform the TFP SLAM Process through its entirety passing each of the 3 criteria? After that, it there are some residual stains, you can try rubbing with a chlorine puck or sprinkle a little cal-hypo on the stain to see if that help lighten it up. After that, organic stains can simply take time for the chlorine to bleach them out.

Reactions: thumpaulina
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.