How do I delete a circuit function on an Easy Touch?

DallasRod

May 19, 2023
Plano, TX
In the process of changing the cleaner function to "Master Cleaner", I've inadvertently created a second Cleaner function. I can't figure out how to delete it.

Update: Got it figured. Set to "Not Used" om the panel and it still showed in ScreenLogic, but was able to set Name to "" and function to "Not Used" in ScreenLogic and it disappeared.

Last edited:
Rod,

Each Circuit only has one Circuit Function. You can't delete it you just change it to what you want.

The EasyTouch comes with preset Circuits.. As an example.. Aux 1 is a Circuit. There is only one Aux 1 circuit. You can name a circuit anything you want, the system does not care what you name it, it is still Aux 1.

This is easy to see when you have ScreenLogic on your PC.. If you look at the top of the set-up page below it gives you a better understanding of how Circuits, Circuit Names and Circuit Functions ties together. As a general le, your Circuit Function should be 'Generic' unless you actually need a special Circuit Function. Like with an IntelliBrite light or Master Cleaner.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Rod,

Each Circuit only has one Circuit Function. You can't delete it you just change it to what you want.

The EasyTouch comes with preset Circuits.. As an example.. Aux 1 is a Circuit. There is only one Aux 1 circuit. You can name a circuit anything you want, the system does not care what you name it, it is still Aux 1.

This is easy to see when you have ScreenLogic on your PC.. If you look at the top of the set-up page below it gives you a better understanding of how Circuits, Circuit Names and Circuit Functions ties together. As a general le, your Circuit Function should be 'Generic' unless you actually need a special Circuit Function. Like with an IntelliBrite light or Master Cleaner.

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thanks again.

Rod,

Thanks,

Jim R.
The cleaner came on and I thought I'd test the function and turned on the Spa. When I put it back to Pool, the cleaner light started flashing. The main pump increased speed but the cleaner booster pump isn't running. What does the flashing LED mean?

Update: It came on while I was inside typing the message. I need more patience.

Rod,

The flashings light in this case means it is waiting for some 'delay' to time out. Basically, it is waiting for the main pump to power up. Even if the pump is already on, there is a built-in delay to make sure the main pump is up and running.

Thanks,

Jim R.

The cleaner came on and I thought I'd test the function and turned on the Spa. When I put it back to Pool, the cleaner light started flashing. The main pump increased speed but the cleaner booster pump isn't running. What does the flashing LED mean?

Update: It came on while I was inside typing the message. I need more patience.

There is a delay for the main pump to turn on, prime, and get flowing before the EasyTouch starts the booster pump.

The flashing LED tells you there is the delay before the device you selected starts..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.