Houston (Katy) Pool Build - Started April 2016

It looks so lovely! And you know I am partial to blues. ;) What are the thin hoses strung across your pool?

Thanks firehunter. I'm so glad we finished plaster. The weather has been so unreliable. When I spoke to plaster company owner, he was backed up and had nearly 250 pools to be done...imagine that.

The hoses are for the spraying water during plaster.

Sorry, Phil!!!! Kim distracted me with the talk of the TFP tour.

My first thought when I looked at your pictures from today??? Can I have a do-over?!!! The finish is absolutely perfect with your tile.

Congrats! Well done!!!

That's high praise - thank you!! I have to credit PB for making it all come together. Looks wise...it's better than what we ever imagined. We spend so much time in backyard already...without the plaster, without landscaping, partial coping and still to be completed decking.

Acid wash completed. Seeing them pour acid and then power washing the surface made me feel silly about the precautions we read about not spraying water or tying water bottles and so on.

You can see the acid bubbling on this one...

And we are filling...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The two guys working hard in the pouring rain...God bless them. And they took such pride in their work. Was pleasing to see. For bearing with me watching over their shoulders the entire time , they got 20 bucks each:))

Wow what a difference! The whole thing just looks amazing.

So about the spa tile... I knew that but apparently forgot for a minute. [emoji23][emoji23] Looking at so many pools I got confused. [emoji136] I'm going to check it out for our toe tiles!

I love how your colors came together!

Oh, and since you mentioned it... Where are the close up pics of the tile and grout now? [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got to say it was a pleasure meeting you and these pics definitely don't do the beauty of your pool and house justice. I'm glad the sun cam out while o was there because the sparkle was amazing. Thanks again for letting me stop by.

Looking over and taking pictures!!! THANKS! That look AWESOME!!! WOW!

I do not now how they can do it! I feel it for a while if I just catch a whiff!

Now Phil do NOT worry if the water looks a little green. This IS normal. It will turn around in a couple of days. Your plaster color will also change for a while.

When do you have "pool school"?

Kim:cat:

I've got to say it was a pleasure meeting you and these pics definitely don't do the beauty of your pool and house justice. I'm glad the sun cam out while o was there because the sparkle was amazing. Thanks again for letting me stop by.
Tommy - always a pleasure to meet a fellow TFP member. I am eager to see which plaster finish you eventually select. This was our toughest decision - we went back and forth so many times. Especially considering the upgrade price point too.

I am so jealous! Lol

Phil! Omg! Sooooo beautiful!

Just makes me want to stare at it! Imagine kids with snorkel masks diving for precious jewels! If I were a kid I could see myself pretending to search for aqua marines and blue topaz in the deep seas of your pool... How fun would that be? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.