Hot tub with projector screen

AndyTN

Bronze Supporter
Mar 27, 2019
Memphis
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
So this is my new setup on the back porch. What is cooler than watching football on a 100" screen? Watching it while sitting in 103* water. The inflatable hot tub was obviously a lot cheaper than a real one but one of the big factors for me was portability. I will move it out by the pool for it more permanent location but will have the flexibility to move it to different places around the house. I have even thought about when we get a cold snap this winter, I will move it into the garage.

hot tub in front of projector screen.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Newdude
So this is my new setup on the back porch. What is cooler than watching football on a 100" screen? Watching it while sitting in 103* water. The inflatable hot tub was obviously a lot cheaper than a real one but one of the big factors for me was portability. I will move it out by the pool for it more permanent location but will have the flexibility to move it to different places around the house. I have even thought about when we get a cold snap this winter, I will move it into the garage.

View attachment 543140
Definitely a tough game to figure out who to root for.

Definitely a tough game to figure out who to root for.
As a UT grad, it was difficult to listen to my 9yo son root for Alabama. In his defense, Georgia has been the more dominant team in his limited time as a football fan. When he asked me, "well which team are you rooting for then?", I replied "I am rooting for the stadium to have a catastrophic power failure and the game to be completely cancelled".

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.