Hot pool - fountain - self aligning return - ideas?

Gnarbrah

Apr 24, 2022
Florida
Hi all - I see that I’m not alone with the hot pool problem (especially here in FL with no rain!!!). My issue is my return eye balls are not threaded. They are the press in bulbous looking things that just push into the return pvc pipe. I think they’re called self aligning? Any thoughts on how I can get a fountain connected? I’ve looked around the web and keep coming up empty.
Thanks!

It doesnt have to be part of your system. Build a pvc tree / T on the threaded port of a submersible pump.

You may be able to buy a spare fitting & modify it to fit a fountain- similar to how some do with their polaris fittings.
If it as cmp fitting they have several different ones - you just need one that you can glue a pvc pipe into

Last edited:
Hi all - I see that I’m not alone with the hot pool problem (especially here in FL with no rain!!!). My issue is my return eye balls are not threaded. They are the press in bulbous looking things that just push into the return pvc pipe. I think they’re called self aligning? Any thoughts on how I can get a fountain connected? I’ve looked around the web and keep coming up empty.
Thanks!

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.