Hoses or PVC for Above Ground

seedlings

Jul 5, 2016
Saint Joseph, MO
What do you above ground pool owners do for hoses? Replace them every year? I’ve thought about permanent PVC, but everything has to come apart for winter, so not sure how to do it. Also, whenever I buy tubing from a hardware store, it is either just too small or just too big, and I end up buying the premade tubes from a pool store - and those spring leaks after enough sun anyway. This year I tried to get creative, but don’t think this kind of hose will last either.

If I should, how could I permanently PVC this while also being able to remove the pump for winter?

Attachments

• IMG_6353.jpeg
    IMG_6353.jpeg
    939.3 KB · Views: 5
What do you above ground pool owners do for hoses? Replace them every year? I’ve thought about permanent PVC, but everything has to come apart for winter, so not sure how to do it. Also, whenever I buy tubing from a hardware store, it is either just too small or just too big, and I end up buying the premade tubes from a pool store - and those spring leaks after enough sun anyway. This year I tried to get creative, but don’t think this kind of hose will last either.

If I should, how could I permanently PVC this while also being able to remove the pump for winter?
I think that pvc flex hose would be a good choice for you

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.