Hoping to get a pool in the next few months!

Yeah it was all ordered this morning...
Blue Coral with Blue Coral Deco every 4'... Then the same glass 2x2 from the Blue Coral Deco tiles as step markers...

- - - Updated - - -

Acid washing the coping and pouring footings for the patio cover...
7516.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait for the concrete to be poured, we are so tired of the dogs dragging tons of dirt into the house...

Ok deck getting poured on Saturday!
c7e412e4e93c814376e8e0c9806a74fc.jpg
3efee0c6c8d59f4a4bc9f93ef296d853.jpg
16b07e846ae521263759cd6725bbbc7a.jpg
131de8b3ce8d31dd262373ddd6616cfe.jpg
b366710a96416cfbd462a18bf90f56f8.jpg

yes, yes, yes.........lol

Yes on the darker grount

Yes on the decking being poured on Sat!

Yes on the diamond pattern and the broom finish

Now on the rebar........where are the lifter thingies? Dobes? I am not sure what they are called. they hold the steel off of the ground so it can do it's job of reinforcing the concrete.

Kim:cat:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That will be a nice touch.

We had one build where they said they would just lift the wire as they do :shock: uhhhhh NO! They ended up jack-hammering it all out because it..........cracked BAD! DUH you think? That is why I look for them.

PRETTY! What color of grout are you going to use? White? off white? gray? black? They have sample stick of grout colors so you can see how each color will look. You know we will help you pick it out LOL

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.