Hillbillyville AGP

Sorry I have not been on for a while. I have been in training the past few days :( yuck but........a have to for the job.

That net set up is awesome! I bet it was fun to play! So much more fun than dig LOL

Kim:cat:

We had a four day weekend over Easter so we got our little pool deck done. Went with a plastic decking and man was it expensive but surprisingly not slippery when wet. Unfortunately our yard looks like a construction zone. Oh, and we found some ground cover right on our farm! Once again, thanks for looking!

33970313842_3b1e9d677b_k_d.jpg

Love the deck railing! Nice touch! Yeah that stuff is pricey but it should last forever (or almost). Just in time for the summer heat!

Glad you were able to find some ground cover right there on the farm!

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Love the pool & setup! You have the greatest example online for this idea. Few question!

What did you use (The Black Liner) to go around your pool on the outside? Between the wall and Dirt?

Is the 30mm worth the extra money?

The foam wall holding up? did you get that as well from TPF ?

Is the gorilla liner nice?

Foam Floor holding up?

Thanks!

Your pool looks great. Thanks for all the pictures. I'm getting ready to install a 24' resin aluminum pool next week, and was going to drop it 30" in the ground. It has 54" walls. Was wondering what you used to back fill around the pool? I've been told to just use dirt and others say to use gravel with a drain pipe on the bottom that day lights out into yard. Looking to see what others have done. I was also wondering how you like your saltwater system, I have purchased the same one!

found this old thread while doing some research!
Agree with this comment, all the work looks great, I appreciate the pride in workmanship, love the electrical especially.

WOW! My husband is going to be SO mad at you! I think I have found THE way to do our fountain! I LOVE the idea of the valve like that! I HATE taking it off and on. YOUR way will stop that! "Honey? Oh honey! Come look at this!" LOL

You do awesome work! Every thing about it is purrfect.

Sorry but there is NEVER too much swimming! The work will always be there so jump in and enjoy the fruits of your labors.

Kim:cat:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.