San Antonio, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hey everyone. I have been lurking on this site for the last 6 months reading everything I can, patiently awaiting the construction of my pool. Well yesterday was fill day and I could not be more excited to get this process over with and get my life and yard back together. I have my TF-Pro kit on order, and the builder will be out this Saturday to get the equipment and initial chemicals in the pool set up. I just wanted to say thanks for all the great info thus far, it made the building process easier, especially knowing what to look for.

Final_001.jpgFinal_005.jpgFinal_007.jpgsubmit_001.jpgTo submit_005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone. I have read everything that this site has to offer and I think I am ready to do this. I just wish I found this site prior to signing my contract and not getting a SWG and getting sold on that UV thing, live and learn I guess.

Reactions: Mdragger88
I just wish I found this site prior to signing my contract and not getting a SWG and getting sold on that UV thing
You are not alone for sure. Lessons learned for all of us. You're here now that's all that matters. Now we just need our weather to cooperate. :)

Thanks everyone. I have read everything that this site has to offer and I think I am ready to do this. I just wish I found this site prior to signing my contract and not getting a SWG and getting sold on that UV thing, live and learn I guess.
Is it too late to swap/return the uv thing? May have to pay a restock fee or something.

Sadly its past that point, its all hooked up and plumbed, everything is getting turned on this Saturday. I'll suck it up this time and in a couple of years when something fails I will just have it all replaced with a SWG.

• Sad
Reactions: Mdragger88