Nashville, TN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Autopilot Digital PPC4 (RC-52)
Hey y'all from Nashville here. Joined this site last year when I had a minor algae bloom, but at that time the pool store was able to get it under control. This summer I had a major algae bloom that neither of my local pool stores remedies were able to clear, so I finally decided it was time to take the time to learn to do my own testing and quit being "Pool Stored". I purchased a TF-100 test kit and a Taylor Speed Stir and after performing a SLAM on my pool, my water has never been this clear. Thanks to everyone on this site for all the valuable information I have obtained, and I hope to pay it forward now that I've seen the TFP way of a crystal clear pool.

Scott

Reactions: Newdude
Hey y'all from Nashville here. Joined this site last year when I had a minor algae bloom, but at that time the pool store was able to get it under control. This summer I had a major algae bloom that neither of my local pool stores remedies were able to clear, so I finally decided it was time to take the time to learn to do my own testing and quit being "Pool Stored". I purchased a TF-100 test kit and a Taylor Speed Stir and after performing a SLAM on my pool, my water has never been this clear. Thanks to everyone on this site for all the valuable information I have obtained, and I hope to pay it forward now that I've seen the TFP way of a crystal clear pool.

Scott
Just added Gold Support to this site because the knowledge I've gained from this site saved me that much from a single trip to the pool store.

• Love
Reactions: Newdude