Here we go!

small update from me - bought a pump, and did the 'no drain water exchange' - CYA now showing at somewhere between 60 and 70 ,.......so still a tiny weeny bit high - but manageable?

been tinkering with Muriatic and liquid chlorine this week - PH now about 7.6, FC is at 5 no CC and clear - pretty happy so far
We get so much rain around here, your CYA will probably fall 10 points between now and April. Your CYA is spot on if you switch to a salt water generator, which will make your life so much easier. it’s the best upgrade you can make to a pool. You can justify that purchase by the amount you saved doing the water exchange by yourself.

SWG is definitely on my radar - been looking at the Circupool Core55 - anyone have any experience with this?
Also I am not the most DIY guy when it comes to installing things like this .........what do you reckon a pool service will charge me to plumb it in?

Reactions: Orion7319
SWG is definitely on my radar - been looking at the Circupool Core55 - anyone have any experience with this?
Also I am not the most DIY guy when it comes to installing things like this .........what do you reckon a pool service will charge me to plumb it in?
The core is the easiest one to install- its literally one or two cuts of pvc.
Take a pic of your equipment pad for placement options.

I got a Hayward aqua rite 900 installed for around $1200.00 back in 2020. No idea what they are going for now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.