help!

I don't know what the directions on your bag of Fiber Clear say, but some of the bags say to add x-number of pounds. Other bags say to add x-number of scoops and even have a little scoop (cup) in the bag. Anyway if you have one that says pounds, that refers to the old standard of measuring DE with the volume of a 1 pound coffee can. You do not want to put in pounds by weight! Pool stores sell DE scoops that hold the volume of the now obsolete 1 pound can. I don't know if this is your issue or not, but I thought I would pass it along.

Hi, I'm new too.

I'm curious about testing.

I bought the Taylor 2006, I've been testing the water with consistent results. This past Saturday took the water to three different stores for testing and got three different results, with all three different then my test. I wasnt sold anything but wonder how I know which test has the most accurate info.

Cardinals41 said:
Hi, I'm new too.

I'm curious about testing.

I bought the Taylor 2006, I've been testing the water with consistent results. This past Saturday took the water to three different stores for testing and got three different results, with all three different then my test. I wasnt sold anything but wonder how I know which test has the most accurate info.
Without question, trust your own test.