Help with V-Green 165 Pool Motor & Dual Intermatic Timers

Aug 22, 2010
My 2 speed Pentair pump finally kicked the bucket after almost 10 years & I'm replacing the motor with a V-Green 165 variable speed motor. Inyo has a great video on how to install, but one thing not covered that's unique to my set up is how to install the V-Green with my existing dual Intermatic analogue timers. I have 2 timers; one for high & one for low speed. Not quite sure how the pump & timers will work together. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

I am not familiar with what control wires might be available on the VS motor.

I would guess that it is typical to just run a single set of constant power to the motor and then there is built in timers and speed control.
Just bypass the timers in the Intermatic and tie the appropriate wires together to provide constant power.

I am not familiar with what control wires might be available on the VS motor.

I would guess that it is typical to just run a single set of constant power to the motor and then there is built in timers and speed control.
Just bypass the timers in the Intermatic and tie the appropriate wires together to provide constant power.

seems easy enough- thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.