Help with Travertine coping.

Hi there
im getting travertine coping on my pool as well. My PB used light grout between the tiles, which are similar in color to yours. It looks much better and the joints don't stand out as much.
Also, on the raised beam, they used bigger tiles, so there isn't a separate piece behind each tile. I wonder why ur PB didn't do that. Try asking him and see if he can.
Thanks.

G
I am going to check with him tomorrow about using larger pieces on the columns. Maybe the installer can do a better job if they don't have to cut as many pieces...

Glad your pool is looking good [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I think your right Frank, I'm gonna have to live with the grout color. I think it will look worse trying to change it now. My wife and I walked the perimeter and blue taped the real bad joints. Going to have those tiles removed and reinstalled straight this time. Also both colums getting total demo and redone.

Sanded grout

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Good call.
i think in just a matter of months, you won't even notice.
...and in a year you will have forgotten.

good luck!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.