Jul 5, 2017
Greenville, Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi guys!
You all have been super helpful with advice on our last pool build so I wanted to ask for advice/inspiration on our new pool. We are trying to decide between two Pebble Sheen plaster colors. We are leaning towards either Blue Surf or French Grey. I am posting a pic of our tile and copping/decking which will be Silver Travertine. Also attaching a rendering (we changed the travertine color from ivory to silver not reflected in the rendering). We want an elegant "french" look to the pool which is a simple rectangular pool with a spa. Would love to hear any advice and any pics you may have of either of these two options especially with silver travertine. Thanks! IMG_1263.jpegCowdrey (Greenville)2_019.jpeg

No help with pictures because we’re still waiting for our build to begin, but we have similar water tile and chose French Gray….I’ll be interested in what your final choice will be and how it turns out.

Reactions: Mcow
Reactions: Mcow
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.