Apr 20, 2022
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
My Jandy 6614AP-L power center came with a 6584 multiplex board to add additional RS-485 connections. The board isn't connected to anything and I can't find any install instructions for the 6584 multiplex board. I'm sure it has to be connected to my RS8-PS board somewhere to activate it. Does anyone know how to connect it correctly. ~Mark

It goes in the left side raceway near the top and is connected with a short piece of 4 wire cable to any open 4 wire connector.

Sorry to bump this old thread but is the short piece of 4-wire cable included when you buy the 6584 board? Or do you have to supply your own?

No you have to make your own. It comes with all the connectors though so you just need the 4-wire cable.

Reactions: uscpsycho
Sorry to bump this old thread but is the short piece of 4-wire cable included when you buy the 6584 board? Or do you have to supply your own?
Normally your antenna cable is 15ft long or the cable from a VS pump is very long. Just disconnected one of those. Cut off a short piece and then reconnect whichever device you cut the line from.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.