Help Turn my Pond into a Pool!

Will be doin another Over night chlorine test tonight/tomorrow. Hoping this will be the one :) will post my FC tonight once the sun goes down and again in the AM. We'll see how much stuff is still munchin on my chlorine.

Fair point. Can't quite see all the way to the deep end yet so may hVe a few more days. Btw...since I'm still new to the fas/dpd world...just did a chlorine test and it's given me a an FC of 19. (10ml sample...1 scoop of dpd powder, 38 drops of r-0871x 0.5=FC of 19.higher than I expected for right now. Is my method/math correct on that?

Update that the Pool is very close to being 100% clear! So I didn't get my FAS/DPD chlorine test until pretty late in the game. Previous to that I was relying on my hardware store testing an my own Taylor DPD kit. So, I'm wondering if I should go ahead and properly shock or SLAM my pool at this point...for the sake of ensuring any lingering bacteria/pathogens are gone. Some nasty...and downright dangerous stuff can grow in water in FL so wanna make sure I cover this properly (since it was soooooo bad previously)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.