Help please

So I should just dump in the whole gallon when I'm done vaccuming?

- - - Updated - - -

Dang. Another thing I will know more about than I ever wanted to. Oh well! Thanks for all of the help! Do I run all the tests every day? Guessing yes.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I did thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Now the issue is my hubby bought me 3 gallons of bleach and thought he was helping by dumping in all 3! I'll have to wait until I get home from work to test. He's adding water now. Poor guy! I'll post later onthe results!

Look at it as a HUGE jump start on your SLAM (Not that we want that but.........what is done is done)

You test FC and add bleach as needed for your FC/CYA levels using Pool Math. The more you test and keep the FC at SLAM level the faster your pool will clear.

Oh and you already have a pool boy------------your hubby! LOL

Kim

I notice my signature doesn't show up when I post from my phone. Done working for the moment. Days are starting at the office at 8:15 and ending 5PM when I run home to my pool and boot up again from atop my cooler and get the most pressing stuff done. Little pool time then back to the laptop to finish at about 11PM. Too bad I'm salary! Ok, now testing. Hang on to your hats! N

Last I recall your CYA was 25 (lets say 30). Is that still true? If so, don't add any more chlorine. Your SLAM level is 12, so just let it sink back down to earth and keep it around 12-14. Don't let it drop below 12 until you pass all 3 SLAM criteria.

So I'm working again. Crisis at work. What do I do next to do SLAM? I have to find trucks but I'm spraying down and staying out here so I can get it stabilized before I leave on vacation this weekend. Can You please tell me the next step and I'll do it while working the phone! Thanks so much!

- - - Updated - - -

Do tears help? Just kidding!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.