Help please....new pool going up....

You have to give it a path to go.....that means trenching to lower ground.

You can build a french drain and then cover it up so you can't see it but you have to let gravity take the water away from your pool.

PS - Do not double post. Responders will not remember which one they replied to. I deleted your duplicate.

Cool. Sorry about that duraleigh. (I'm a Newbie, lol). Next issue.....one of my legs did sink about an inch or so. Here is the picture. I'm still filling the pool but will soon be at the top on the right side. Will this be opkay for this season or should I drain it all and relevel??!!! ugh....please do not let that be the case. I look to be off about 2 squares....I assume about 2 inches, maybe 3. It actually looks a lot worse in the pic then it actually is.

Fast1971....no pavers under the legs. I plan on doing that next year or else I would have to drain the entire pool to do it now before the weather gets to swimming weather. (NE Ohio...still cold). the legs really are not sinking....I walked the entire pool. I think it may be the liner was not straight there?? Not sure why it is leaning to that side. The fence strength??? What do you mean? 15, 8 foot 4 x 4 posts concreted into the ground. There is 8 foot clearance on one side of the pool and 3 feet at the far back and other side, and 7 feet at top closest to deck. why?

Updated pics:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.