Help Me Please!!!!!!!!

The best thing I have done for my pool is when I found this site, and listened to what these people told me to do. Follow the advice given here, and you can't go wrong. As a new member, I would like to suggest this to you.

1. Become a supporter, depending on the level, you will get a discount on the tf 100 kit (if you havent already purchased)
2. as advised by tim5055, upgrade to XL, and order the Speed Stir (second best thing I have done for my pool)
3. Read pool school and ask questions.

It does work, it WILL work. I promise!

how many gallons of bleach should i start with?
To buy...
attachment.php

Just kidding. But it will feel like it.

Your CYA level is 30 so your shock level is 12 FC. Poolmath will do the number crunching for you. You enter your pool size at the top, set Now as 0 and Target as 12 and select the strength bleach you have and it will tell you how much.

Here's a freebie: 3¼ 121 oz jugs of 8.25% bleach. That's just the first dose. Pour it in in front of the return stream and then grab your pool brush and make a lap around the pool. Then go get a drink and read the How-to so that an hour after you added the first dose you can figure out how much to add for the second. All you really need to worry about is the FC for a while. Test, plug the numbers in, and go add what it says. Once you do it a few times, it will make a lot more sense.

You don't want to be dependent on other people telling you what you need to add. You tried that with the pool store and see where it got you! It's not that hard or mysterious.

That is the easy part :)

read this Pool School - SLAM - Shock Level And Maintain

for your CYA level at 30 you always need to be at or above a FC level of 12, aim for 14 so you never go below 12..

Go to pool math http://www.troublefreepool.com/calc.html

put in how many gallons of water you have and place the readings you posted into the left numbers under NOW

in the right put where you want to be IE: FC 0 > 14 and pool math will tell you how many OZ of bleach to add

:)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.