Help me in using the pool calculator

It is probably time to do a quick water testing review. When testing FC and CC, it is important that the sample go completely clear at the end of the FC portion of the test, before you start the CC portion of the test. Sometimes the sample can turn a very pale pink that looks almost clear. If you stop at that point, you can get a CC reading that is higher than the actual CC level. Now that the CC level is fairly low, the sample should stay clear for nearly a minute, so there should be time to look carefully to be sure that it is completely clear.

I think I have been careful and even have John tell me if he sees any pink, but I may need to wait longer in between the FC and CC. I will work on that and see if it makes any difference with the CC.
Thanks for the tips.
Ruth

You won't see them if you're using the quick reply window at the bottom of the thread either. If that's the case just click the "Post reply" button at the bottom left of the thread body and it'll take you to another page where they should be on the left side of the post window. If they don't, refer to FPM's post above. :)

:goodjob: You can also enter them manually in the quick reply window like I did this one. But that requires you remember the code for each one. I only remember a few.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.